Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back in Seoul

So I didnt mention I had left, but I am back in Seoul to start my first of 2 study abroad semesters (orientation is in a week). Today I took my first subway ride by myself. Most people may think that is no big deal but it was hard for me. People make me nervous. Small enclosed spaces make me nervous. New things make me nervous. Needless to say I am a nervous person. If anyone has seen My Flowerboy Neighbor (or whatever its called)...then I am like the lead girl. Anywho here I am wandering the street looking for pet vets and pet shops (looking for pet supplies) and feeling really good about my first solo subway ride (I have only been on it one other time more than a month ago and that was with a friend). Yep it is time to step out of my box and see some of this great country (or at least the city...baby steps).

edit: pet store shopping was a bust. I was looking for cool pet which I am absolutely positive I saw while coming home (in a car) earlier in the day, but I just couldnt find it. On the way back (even easier than before though very crowded) I saw a band in the subway station and got some shots of a few other things (including the homeplus virtual shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment